- Opportunity API. New opportunity endpoints have been introduced that allow you to programmatically list, describe, and CRUD the data residing within a Marketo opportunity object.
Note: Role permissions were added to provide access to the Opportunity endpoints: Read-Only Opportunity, Read-Write Opportunity. If your API user role predates the release of the Opportunity APIs, then you will need to create a new API user role with these permissions to enable access. Otherwise, you will receive a 603 “Access Denied” error response.
- Asset API – Snippets. New asset endpoints for snippets have been introduced to allow you to programmatically manipulate snippet objects. Snippets can be used as dynamic content blocks in Emails and Landing Pages.
- Leads API – Update Leads Partition. A new lead endpoint for partitions has been added to allow you to update the partition for one or more leads.
- Fixed issue where Lead-related API’s were missing time zone offset in “createdAt” and “updatedAt” attributes. [LM-52671]
- Fixed issue where Schedule Campaign was not returning the proper error code when daily maximum number of calls had been exceeded. [LM-57082]
- Fixed issue where Get Folder by Id would sometimes return null for “parent” and “description” attributes. [LM-57956]
- Fixed issue where Approve Email by Id would give system error in certain cases. [LM-58271]
- Fixed issue where Create Token by Folder Id would produce a token that was unusable in certain cases. [LM-58073]
Real-Time Personalization (RTP)
Mobile Engagement SDK
iOS v0.3.4/Android v0.3.3
- Custom Actions. Added the ability to track user interaction by sending custom actions. For details, see “Sending Custom Actions” here.
- The trackPushNotification method has been deprecated.