The June 2019 release is primarily a maintenance release comprised of minor enhancements, and defect resolutions. See the full list of updates below.
- Added a checksum to Bulk Export status endpoints. You can compare the checksum with a hash of the retrieved file to verify the integrity of the retrieved file. The checksum is a SHA-256 hash of the exported file and is stored in the fileCheckSum attribute when an export job is completed. Here is a example response that contains a checksum:
- Fixed issue with Bulk Custom Object Import when importing decimal numbers into integer fields. Before the fix, the decimal number was converted to an integer by assigning the whole number portion and discarding the fractional portion (e.g. 5.432 was converted to 5). Now an “Invalid data type in field Source ID” error is generated for each row that contains a data mismatch. [LM-124228]
- Fixed issue where a Email program created using the Clone Program endpoint did not honor Communication Limits settings in certain cases. [LM-121052]
- Fixed issue with Approve Landing Page Draft endpoint where it would return 611. “System error” when landing page contained Email Unsubscribe form. [LM-125614]
- Fixed issue with Approve Landing Page Draft endpoint where it would return 611. “System error” when landing page had been cloned using Clone Landing Page endpoint. [LM-125614]
- As part of the Email Editor 1.0 Deprecation, 1.0 Email Assets will become read-only at the end of 2019. All 1.0 Email Assets must be converted to 2.0 as described here. To help developers prepare for that event, we have added warnings to all Email-related endpoints that attempt to modify 1.0 Email Assets. Here is an example response that contains the warning:
"This is a v1 email asset. API support for modifying v1 emails is being dropped, and this operation will not work on v1 emails in the future. To avoid service interruptions, upgrade this and related assets by editing them in the User Interface."
The following Email-related endpoints return the warning:
Update Email Full Content, Update Email Content, Discard Email Draft, Send Sample Email, Unapprove Email, Clone Program, Clone Email, Approve Email Draft, Update Email Dynamic Content Section, Update Email Metadata, Approve Program
Email Scripting (Apache Velocity)
- A subset of Velocity Script functionality was disabled for security purposes. This includes the following methods and variables: getClass(), $class, $context, $text. More information can be found here.