In March 2022 we are enhancing existing REST APIs, and resolving several defects. See the full list of updates below.
Bulk Activity Extract
- We have added the actionResult field to the export file produced by the Bulk Activity Extract API. This field can be used to distinguish between successful, skipped, and failed activities.
- We have added the isOpenTrackingDisabled field to responses from Emails API. This field can be used to determine whether Disable Open Tracking feature is enabled.
- We have added two endpoints that allow you to selectively manage program tags. The Update Program Tags endpoint allows you to selectively update a program tag. The Delete Program Tags endpoint allows you to selectively delete a program tag.
- We have added the isExecutable parameter to the Clone Smart Campaign endpoint. This parameter allows you to clone a program as an executable program.
- We have added the headStart field to Programs API. This allows you to create, update, and retrieve the Head Start setting for Email Programs.
- Fixed issue with Get Email Dynamic Content endpoint. When trying to retrieve subject lines with dynamic content from emails that had broken template relationships, an error was returned, 709 ,””API only allows operations on emails with a template”. The endpoint now returns the dynamic content. [LM-152331]
- Fixed issue with Sync Leads endpoint. When using externalSalesPersonId to associate Sales Person with lead using externalSalesPersonId and using action = createDuplicate, then the Sales Person association would not occur. [LM-158990]
Adobe IMS Integration
- Those who’ve been onboarded to Adobe IMS cannot utilize all of the Marketo User Management APIs. The following endpoints will return an error on when called on Marketo Instances that have been integrated with Adobe IMS : Invite User, Get Invited User by Id, Update User Attributes, Delete User, and Delete Invited User. As a replacement, the Adobe User Management APIs should be used.