In January 2022 we are enhancing existing REST APIs, and resolving several defects. See the full list of updates below.
Lead Database APIs
Bulk Custom Object Extract
- We have enhanced the Bulk Custom Object Extract API to permit users to filter using an updatedAt date range.
- Added Program Member field metadata APIs that allow you to create, update, and retrieve metadata for Program Member fields. For more information see Program Members > Fields.
- Added Company field metadata APIs that allow you to retrieve metadata for Company fields. For more information see Companies > Fields.
- Added Opportunity field metadata APIs that allow you to retrieve metadata for Opportunity fields. For more information see Opportunities > Fields.
- Added Named Account field metadata APIs that allow you to retrieve metadata for Named Account fields. For more information see Named Accounts > Fields.
- Updated field metadata endpoints to return a new boolean property isApiCreated to indicate whether or not a field was created by the REST API.
- Fixed latency issue between time of call to Create Lead Fields endpoint and time when newly created lead field was available in smart list. [LM-152838]
- Fixed issue with Create Lead Fields endpoint where created fields were not available in form fields dropdown list used to add fields to form in Marketo Engage UI. [LM-158243]
- Fixed issue with Get Campaigns endpoint where triggerable campaigns were not returned when isTriggerable=true parameter was specified. [LM-158283]
- Fixed issue where Get Leads by List Id endpoint would return an error “611, System error” in certain cases. [LM-157214]
- Cleaned up several error messages returned by Update Lead Field endpoint. [LM-151886, LM-151888, LM-151889]