In July 2020 we are releasing new REST APIs, enhancing existing APIs, and resolving defects. See the full list of updates below.
Lead Database APIs
- Added two endpoints that allow you to query and delete users that have not yet accepted their invitation (i.e. are “pending” users). The Get Invited User by Id endpoint allows you to query a pending user. The Delete Invited User endpoint allows you to delete a pending user.
- The Invite User endpoint has been updated to accept ISO 8601 compliant datetime strings for the expiresAt parameter.
- Both the Get User by Id and Update User Attribute endpoints have been updated to return the last user login time in the lastLoginAt attribute.
- Fixed issue where Create Static List endpoint would return an error “611, System error” when you tried to create a static list that already existed. Changed to return error “709, Static List with the same name already exists”. [LM-135934]
- Fixed issue where Create Email endpoint would return an error “611, System error” when you tried to create an email that already existed. Changed to return error “709, Email with the same name already exists”. [LM-138648]
- Fixed issue where Landing Page query endpoints were returning incorrect createdAt values. The endpoints were returning the time when a landing page was last approved. They now return the time when a landing page was created. [LM-138648]
- Fixed issue where Merge Leads endpoint would return an error “611, System error” for invalid merge operation. Occurred when the merge resulted in a duplicate lead and mergeinCRM was set to true. Changed to return error “712, You’re creating a duplicate record. We recommend you use an existing record instead”. [LM-137463]