- Asset API – Programs
- Programs are now being exposed through a new set of endpoints which will allow creating, updating, deleting and cloning of programs. There are also additional endpoints to get Tags and Channels in order to correctly create and tag new or existing programs remotely. There are also Approve and Unapprove Program endpoints which will allow the approval of Email programs
- Lead API – Change Status in Program
- Along with the exposure of programs, program statuses for leads can now be changed remotely.
- Leads cannot be added as program members via this API, but their statuses may be changed if they are already members.
- Lead API – Get Lead Activities by LeadId
- the Get Lead Activities endpoint now supports the ‘leadIds’ parameter allowing for the submission of a comma-separated list of up to 30 lead IDs. The endpoint will then return activities for only the given records.
- Custom Objects N:N relationships now supported
- Lead or Account records may now have many-to-many relationships through custom objects via the definition of intermediate objects. After creating a standalone custom object type, and intermediate object type can be created with link fields to both the standalone object and either leads or accounts.
- There are no new API calls for this capability, but the object definitions must be configured correctly to leverage these relationships through the API.
- getLeadActivities and getLeadChanges will no longer return activities of anonymous leads. See the Next Generation Munchkin Tracking FAQ for more information