In August 2022 we are enhancing existing REST APIs. See the full list of updates below.
Bulk Program Member Extract
We have added several new filters that can be used when calling Create Export Program Member Job endpoint. Note that many of the filters can be used in combination with each other to refine the extracted data set.
- The programIds filter can be used to specify up to 10 program identifiers which can help improve throughput.
- The isExhausted filter can be used to filter records for people who have exhausted content.
- The nurtureCadence filter can be used to filter records based on engagement program cadence.
- The statusNames filter can be used to filter records for one or more program statuses.
- The updatedAt filter can be used to filter records based on a date range.
- The behavior of the Identity endpoint has changed. When you call the endpoint and do not include an access_token parameter, the “603, Access denied” error is returned. Previously, the “600, Empty access token” error was returned. Note that the “600, Empty access token” error has been deprecated.